·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine's a tricked-out SAR-3.

·
Registered
214 Posts
right now.....a WASR-10 with hi-cap conversion.....runs like a scalded cat!

A AMD-65 kit on the way.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
None yet, but have 2 amd65's on the way. Wouldn't want to show up at the shoot and be the only one not to have one.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
NHM-91, 7.62x39 Saiga, .223 Saiga, RPK74-underfolder, SAR-1, plum 74 kit, and most of a 20" Maadi kit.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
2 sar-1
1 sar-2
1 bulgy-74[ak-usa]
1 polish underfolder[cmp armory]

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
:useless:

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
If I tell you I'd have to kill you :D

OK OK I have 2, a totally sweet tricked out WASR 10

and a Saiga

I have 2 AMD kits that are waiting on some 1mm receivers to hit the market. 1 will be a pistol and the other wants, well no it screams actually to be a restored sidefolder.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I got one.........A MISR ( Maadi ) mine is the 47 type.......Got some other sporting rifles to..........I really like my East German in 5.45 it was the last project that I finished......Shoots like a 22 and offhand @75yrds all in the ten ring.............

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
OK here's three of mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Hey AZ I already got that second pic in my files......You post it on another board before? I Snag all the pics AK 's and there varients that I can get........

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Dam sorry not trying to get my post count up . Just remembered that you can see my Polish gal at Blackbuffers.com in the custumer gallery . Mine is the one in the Red Truck Bed............

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yeah came off a Polish AKM kit and built on a Global receiver.......Went with the Grodon double hook trigger to.....She is really sweet went with a few other goodies to like the Ultimak rail and the S.W.F.T. lever to name a few.....

1 - 20 of 67 Posts