Gunco Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the newest Tapco catalogue they have an AK with a folding stock and what looks like a one piece handguard. Does anyone know what kind it is and where one might get one?

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
scubadvr said:
Check Ace Ltd.. But I will be you that it will be listed in their next catalog. Jack
I checked but could not find it at ACE. This one looks sort of like a Galil AR handguard in shape and has simular horizontal lines going down the side but it goes up pretty high around the gas tube. Anyone else have any ideas? Jack you are probably right, if I wait a month or two Tapco will have them.LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was puzzled with that two. I wouldn't want the saw grip on an ak without that type of front grip. I'm fixing my sar2 up so I can run the selector with my thumb. It would all go together good if I had that grip.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Bloodhart said:
I was puzzled with that two. I wouldn't want the saw grip on an ak without that type of front grip. I'm fixing my sar2 up so I can run the selector with my thumb. It would all go together good if I had that grip.
supposed to be a new galil type handguard made for tapco. look for it in the next few catalogues.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
justashooter said:
supposed to be a new galil type handguard made for tapco. look for it in the next few catalogues.
Thanks! :smile:

·
Registered
742 Posts
justashooter said:
Your are right. I emailed them and they said its coming soon.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
When I last talked to Tony, when asked he mentioned about sometime in April for the folding stock and the front handguard.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah that folding stock looks interesting. No big square block attaching it to the receiver like on an ACE stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts