Gunco Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The self-righteous, gun-totin', military lovin', sister marryin', abortion-hatin', gay-loathin', foreigner-despisin', non-passport ownin' red-necks, who believe God gave America the biggest dick in the world so it could urinate on the rest of us and make their land "free and strong".
Nice guy, I thought he was a tolerant liberal regular Joe from the midwest.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Well frankly Scarlet..............I really don give a sh*t what MM thinks. :smoke:

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
He needs to move his fat ass to France. He take take that whole liberal, anti free speach, anti american bunch with him. France has the brain dead Arafat, why not the morally dead fat ass Moore.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
it pisses me off that all the local TV people love that c_ck Sucker..when he came to the IUP campus to speak, the pittsburgh news people reported about it and added that there were dozens of protesters..well i know for a fact there were well over 500 people there protesting that sh_t Head.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
MM's blowhole has been going nonstop since the election.

I hope somebody catches his anurisim on tape......there's a documentary I'd pay to see.

"Michael Moores Mental Meltdown"

PRICELESS.

·
Registered
681 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Nice guy, I thought he was a tolerant liberal regular Joe from the midwest.
"...... who believe God gave America the biggest dick in the world so it could urinate on the rest of us and make their land "free and strong".

He has Penis Envy
and he can suck on mine:salute: :ahole: :flip: :flip: :flip: :asshole:

Isn't she/he a Canadian???
what the hell gives him the right to run his cocksucker over here stirring up shit?
why doesn't he comb that friggin rat's nest hairdo instead of flopping a ballcap on his hatrack?
who, with any class at all, would use an awards show on national television as a forum to discredit and shame the president of the united states in time of crisis? I'm sure you remember that one...

You're right, I would piss all over you, Mr. Moore, and the only reason that would make me stop, is if you were on fire. I hate you, you suck, and I hope you someday realize what an incredible peice of shit you really are.
Have a shitty life, asshole.
sincerely,
sks_hunter

·
Registered
968 Posts
I've been called many things before but this a first for 'red neck'. LOL

Let him blow up all he wants, maybe we'll be lucky and he'll drop. ;) Lord knows his cholesterol level sure ain't low. :D

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I am not a church goer but I guess I am part of the Christian right since I voted for Bush.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
My daughter is a freshman at University of N.Colorado and she has a goverment class taught by a professor that keeps her politics to herself. Many students have asked her about her politics and she tells them it is personal. I told my daughter to keep her beliefs under the radar as not all teachers are fair. She really lucked out and this teacher is very good. She asked how many students had seen farenheit 911 and many raised their hands. In the discusion that followed many faithfully regurgetated the crap mr. moore had presented as the truth. She then told them they were going to watch another movie and she played FarenHYPE 911. My daughter said the effect was amazing. Many held to their beliefs but were shaken to see how misled they had been.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Well, I ain't no *******.......sept on saturday night when I take my bath.

·
Registered
770 Posts
"The self-righteous, gun-totin', military lovin', sister marryin', abortion-hatin', gay-loathin', foreigner-despisin', non-passport ownin' red-necks"

I'll be damed! I never married my sister!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
What is wrong with you guys. You should be shamed because you are not a fat, ugly, mother f--ker that hates his country because you are a fat ugly, mother f--ker. Moore is nothing but a fat, ugly, nerdy female, with facial hair that wants to grow titties like his dear old mom. Jack

·
Registered
681 Posts
well, gee, whiz... I gueess'n yer right... I do feel awful bad...
NAWWWWW

But, scuba...
I'm a typical American male, and those would be about the ONLY titties I would wish NOT to see!!!:sick:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts