Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it is time again to make a wish list of what the companies should be stocking for sale to us. I realize that much of the stuff we may want may be difficult or impossible to get but, it may be helpful to express our ideas. Last year I asked just about kits but this time why not anything related as well. Maybe Lois at Centerfire is working on something to surprise us like the AMD 63s and 65s last year.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
RPK kits of course :)
Quad stack magazines

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Any new variation would be nice.
I don't have a E. German yet.
Although I would settle for some more of the nice Polish kits that Global had. With or without a folder.

Maybe a different 74 kit, I only have one of them.

Anybody hear what ever became of the boat load that Century was bringing in?
The one that was seized and was all over the news.
Last I heard they were determined to be legal, and were going to be allowed in.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Yep, quad stack mags would be nice. I would buy quite a few.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Not AK related, but I sure wish I could find some OEM hi cap mags for my Beretta 92 at a decent price.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
I agree with Max, I like E. German and if we could get some Tantals......

·
Registered
954 Posts
I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate an SVD parts kit. Lower priced krink kits would be nice too. How about some bakelite 7.62 mags? Does anyone still produce these?

+1 on the quad stack mag request.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Cephus said:
AN M-14 SPRINGFIELD WITH A MARK IV SCOPE
Hell if your going to wish , wwish big!

Hell, as long as we are wishing big.. I want a original WWII M2 Browning.hehehe..

On the AK side, I would love to see all of those captured AKs from Iraq made into parts kits..

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Grendeljaeger said:
I agree with Max, I like E. German and if we could get some Tantals......
Ohhhh Tantals, yeah!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Last year the state department opened up imports from Russia again. I would like to pruchase an SVT-40 for my C&R pick. Russian SKS's too.
What? I read somethign about the restrictions being opened up to some items but I heard nothing about SKSs or SVT's being on the list. Do you have any more info on this?

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
mbakercad said:
What? I read somethign about the restrictions being opened up to some items but I heard nothing about SKSs or SVT's being on the list. Do you have any more info on this?

No, I don't, but I remember seeing over 100 firearms on the list. If I find it I will send it one.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
DPH arms said:
Did someone say Tantals.......... Never know what you may see showing up (ooops I wasnt suppose to say anything because it is just rumor).

Scott
Don't tease me, lol. I'm Polish I need a Tantal. I'd like a Beryl too :).

·
Registered
681 Posts
I still have quite a hard-on for those laminated thumbhole stock equipped 74's at centerfire. If they still have them, and the price dropped, I might bite..
an east german kit would be nice...I had heard rumors, but none have come to fruition.

TANTALS???
SCHWING!!!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!!
BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!! BIZON KIT!!!
please

·
Registered
508 Posts
4 quad mag pouch deals! Heck, I'd settle for Bulgarian and Soviet bakelite 45 rounders. Ribbed plum 45 round mags would be nice too. And steel 40 round Romanian RPK 40's in 5.45x39. While I'm at it how about some milsurp 5.45?

It would be really nice to see some Chicom stuff slide in via another country. Some E. German 5.45 AKR shorty kits would be cool, at least they would give me an excuse to keep the two 14x1 5.45 BFA's that came with some mag pouches...

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DPH arms said:
Did someone say Tantals.......... Never know what you may see showing up (ooops I wasnt suppose to say anything because it is just rumor).

Scott

Come on Scott, the cat is out of the bag!!! Give us the word.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts