Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Long Arm of the LAW
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to the guy who said he was Fred? I thought fred was entertaining in his past life somewhere else.

So what happened to the new incarnation of Fred? :confused:

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
He vanished the instant Sang announced the policy of locking gunsnet bashing threads. Poof! He was gone.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Bluedog said:
He vanished the instant Sang announced the policy of locking gunsnet bashing threads. Poof! He was gone.

That was interesting and I never said anything to him whoever he was. I would imagine it was not Fred and someone having fun with us. He wasn't too bad or should I say not as bad as the original Fred.

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
I figured he was a fake, you can always tell the real Fred, because he is, after all, still a moron! :)

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Bluedog said:
Hmmmmm.........you're right...........interesting.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
What happened to Dinkydow?
He posted a pic of some retarded kids one night. A few folks expressed their feelings about it, although no flames, and he's not been back since.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Preacher said:
He posted a pic of some retarded kids one night. A few folks expressed their feelings about it, although no flames, and he's not been back since.
Not your fault, they probably thightened his bolts across the street.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Preacher said:
I'm pretty sure he is a giuy over at AR15 and I don't know why he didn't come back after that? I enjoyed his ruff and tumble posts. No one really flamed him at all. Maybe he thought we were to PC?

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Yeah, I really enjoyed Dinkydows "picture worth a thousand word" style and I hope he comes back! I never read the original fred but that "new" fred certainly livened things up while he was here.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I thought I knew who Dinkydow was, but I must have been mistaken because nothing would have chased that guy off.

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
Well, at first I thought you were 308 from over there, but I asked him and denied it. You could be Mr Billcollector, as the sense of humor requiremnets would be met, and you did appear just as he was embrioled herein. Well, keepin' us guessing is half the fun. By the way, this latest post sounds like the typical characature of Fred. Hardly convincing. Perhaps there are two of you and one is better at playing Fred than the other.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
You just had to call him out, didn't ya Chromebolt? :biggrin:

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Bluedog said:
Well, at first I thought you were 308 from over there, but I asked him and denied it. You could be Mr Billcollector, as the sense of humor requiremnets would be met, and you did appear just as he was embrioled herein. Well, keepin' us guessing is half the fun. By the way, this latest post sounds like the typical characature of Fred. Hardly convincing. Perhaps there are two of you and one is better at playing Fred than the other.
If I was wanting proof of who it was, I'd be asking for a picture of him holding a current newspaper or calender with his finger on the date. That could be difficult to photoshop. :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Bluedog said:
:lol:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Pogo said:
If I was wanting proof of who it was, I'd be asking for a picture of him holding a current newspaper or calender with his finger on the date. That could be difficult to photoshop. :D
Pogo, I do not believe this is Fred and I can not imagine he would be able to prove me wrong.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Custer said:
Pogo, I do not believe this is Fred and I can not imagine he would be able to prove me wrong.
Well if this is the real ferd he can prove it easy nuff. But I'm with you Custer.

·
Long Arm of the LAW
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry Pogo.

But someone has to keep things lively every now and then...even a bogus Fred.

Edited to add: I posted about drinking wild Turkey 101 last night. Look at the post count....coincidence? I think not!!!!!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Chromebolt, the difference is, when you posted it you didn't do all the ferdish stuff that went along with the real ferds posts. Plus you don't have the "History" of ferd.

In other words your not the village idiot.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts