Gunco Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is he and why is he on everyone's S**T list? I've seen the name float around this and other forums. :confused:

·
Registered
369 Posts
He was a drunk that made gun owners look bad. He also had a fat girlfriend that ran around on him and he would love and leave her on a regular basis and he always went back for more. He was a real looser. :bangin:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Some people treated him like a train wreck and could not look away. I got to the point were I just could not longer look. Better soaps on TV.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got it.

mbakercad said:
Some people treated him like a train wreck and could not look away. I got to the point were I just could not longer look. Better soaps on TV.
Consider the issue dead.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Not to keep the issue going, but there was a photo of Fred with a purple shotgun floating around and someone at gunsnet posted that he was visiting teen gay sites. I think he was finally only able to visit the lounge at gunsnet and if my memory serves correctly he was banned from there a number of times. I would sometimes read some of the posts and get a chuckle, but wondered why people just didn't ignore him if he got on their nerves so bad.

·
Registered
954 Posts
sniper69 said:
Not to keep the issue going, but there was a photo of Fred with a purple shotgun floating around and someone at gunsnet posted that he was visiting teen gay sites. I think he was finally only able to visit the lounge at gunsnet and if my memory serves correctly he was banned from there a number of times. I would sometimes read some of the posts and get a chuckle, but wondered why people just didn't ignore him if he got on their nerves so bad.
I wondered the same thing. Banning him was little to no concern of mine. And his posts did not bother me either cause I elected to not read them. What I did get tired of is everyone else making post about him such as "Ban F.S.", "I hate F.S.", "F.S. is gay", etc, etc, etc. People keep *****ing about him, but at the same time they were feeding him the attention that he desired....much like I'm doing here. :dunno:

I guess it was like a soap opera. People just enjoyed the drama of it all. I was too information hungry to care much. I was just learning about AKs and wanted to read everything I could about them. Much like I'm doing now with Mosin Nagants and other C&R weapons.

·
Registered
50 Posts
sniper69 said:
Same here.......I like free speech....

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
mike26038 said:
Rumor speculated that it was in fact Dthor, trying to piss in everyones wheaties....
I always wondered about that, but don't know. However, I did think Fred was a ruse.

I really didn't care if he was there or not. Of course, I was never on the receiving end of threats or unwanted PM's.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
The problem with Fred was his lack of restraining himself.

When he was told to quit being offensive he would keep it up. If he comes to this place and posts pics of his genitals like he did at gunsnet we won't have much sympathy for him.

When a mod did tell him to quit it he would often send threatening PM's back.

He also started several posts talking about how he was going to go kill people at his work and all foreigners he saw on the street.

Then there were the posts about his shooting the ceiling and walls of his house with a shotgun because he was making sure the chamber was empty.

He was a bad example for all gun owners and I suspect he might have even been an anti-gunner trying to make gun owners look ridiculous.

Granted, some of his posts were funny, but often degraded into absurdity after a few posts.

Personally I had issues with the personality that was posting as him. Enough was enough and I often baited him and got in trouble for it from the owner.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
AUUUGGGGHHH

OMIGOD!!!!!!!
That guy is a Parrothead????
Ah, Crap. Man, I"M a Parrothead. HE'S just a drunk :asshole: with no life and a purple shotgun, who listens to Jimmy Buffet.
Please, do NOT base your opinion on Jimmy's music by just who listens to it.
For the real deal..... http://www.margaritaville.com/

·
Registered
13 Posts
yep.i dont like abusive attention seekers like you guys are talking about either.i just wont reinforce that shit!! :D what sight did u say he hangs out on?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts