Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll also upload mine as an attachment just in case I change my current avatar (that way people who read this thread even after I change my avatar will still know which one I'm talking about--the one below).

I was actually looking for a Russian AK mag vest to go with my SA M7 Carbines, but my Yahoo search was a little too broad. I was getting websites having anything to do with Russian collectibles.

On one, the site owners were selling Russian militaria for ungodly amounts of money. My avatar is of some Russian officer, around the turn of the century (19th to 20th, that is). If I remember right, the company wanted several hundred dollars for this one photograph.

So of course I had to be a Major Pain In The A$$ and plaster it all over the internet as my avatar on several forums.

Attachments

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
This is the same avatar I've always used. Gunco was my first board so I don't have a whole lot of experiences with others. I just like the simple patriotic theme behind mine. I found it surfing one day and saved it. I used on of Gunco's for the first day or two, until I learned how to resize this one. It was too big in it's original format.

God Bless America. Land that I Love!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Preacher said:
This is the same avatar I've always used. Gunco was my first board so I don't have a whole lot of experiences with others. I just like the simple patriotic theme behind mine. I found it surfing one day and saved it. I used on of Gunco's for the first day or two, until I learned how to resize this one. It was too big in it's original format.

God Bless America. Land that I Love!
Aren't you a big member of another board?

·
Registered
625 Posts
It?s just a picture of my currently favorite handgun, but I may go to one of my new Springfield XD-40.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
I used to have the Arizona flag which I've always liked, but now its my hero
Darth Vader.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
heart of my first build it is a polish kit

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Allow me to introduce my avatar...Coyote......Wile E. Coyote......Super Genius.
As a graduate of the Wiley Coyote School of Information Technology, and a current student of the Wiley Coyote School of Gunsmithing, I feel it a great honor to have as my avatar my hero of those long ago days when cartoons were meant to be funny and not as 30 minute commercials to sell toys.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
I just used an old photo of myself. :D

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
When Sang set up gunco he was kind enough to find a picture of Custer for me to use.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
I was a doorgunner in Nam and Lupe sent this pic to me .....I liked it and use it as an avitar on three boards.

·
Registered
832 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
:lol: I'd almost be willing to setup a fake singles ad with that pick to see who responds!
You have my permission to use the pic. No fake though. I'm married but I've got the 107 year itch. :nanabang:

·
Registered
158 Posts
My avatar was on a pop-up banner. I thought it looked nice, so I saved and use it where I can. :naughty:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts