Gunco Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought that I'd pop over and say hello to some old faces,,,, and some new one's as well. :)

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey buddy! Seeing you, magnus, and Custer's posts a few min's ago is what made me join.

It's good to see you all again!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SangRun Hunter said:
Hangout for a while, we're all friendly here.
Thank You SangRun.
Knowing some of those who post here,,,,I'd be happy to.

(added) Just bookmarked!:)

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
It was about time for another familiar name to drop in to say hello to us exiles.

Pull a chair up , grab a cold one and join us .

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL, believe it or not aviator,,,,I have missed you all.
As of late, we've had alot of trolls trying to stir us up . American Rage has just started posting again after a little time off, so they(trolls) probably won't last too much longer!

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Yeah, well, the trolls may be attracted by the smell and looks of Brand "X", but the quality stuff is around here all the time.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That sounds good aviator, I'll stick around.

Now, I have a question. For the last 15mins I've been cruzing around getting myself familiar with the site, and I can't seem to get any of the games to function in the arcade. I was gonna do some blastin w/target. (get high score) Is the arcade something that I will have to contribute to use?

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
:welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
75_stingray said:

Now, I have a question. For the last 15mins I've been cruzing around getting myself familiar with the site, and I can't seem to get any of the games to function in the arcade. I was gonna do some blastin w/target. (get high score) Is the arcade something that I will have to contribute to use?
Nope, you don't have to contribute here, it is a voluntary thing.:)

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Grendeljaeger. Congrats on the 500!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lupeloff said:
Nope, you don't have to contribute here, it is a voluntary thing.:)
Then I'm not sure whats happening.
Let me regroup and I'll slide a little contribution to the site anyway. I've just received another case of 7.62 and am waiting for a Krink stock from BigAl. Damn money just burns holes in my pockets!:D

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
75_stingray said:

The games all function fine, if you are running a firewall there could be a setting there that could be affecting things. Also do you have the latest macromedia plugin?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
75_stingray said:
LOL, believe it or not aviator,,,,I have missed you all.
As of late, we've had alot of trolls trying to stir us up . American Rage has just started posting again after a little time off, so they(trolls) probably won't last too much longer!
Yup I was gettin to worry about american rage, he sounds like he's in good spirts. Hope he can find another job soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts