Gunco Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i am looking to get 4 or 5. know anywhere i can order these that have them in stock???

thanks.

·
Visiting MOD
2,141 Posts
Ohio Rapid fire??? OOW receivers

·
Registered
561 Posts
I've check around, and "Ohio rapid fire" has them but they're made to order so your looking at around two weeks for shipment, unless the've got them yet.
"Vector Arms" has them ready for the 7.62x.39 no 5.45.
Be sure and ask anyone that carries them that "They are in stock and ready to ship".
If not they'll all give you the run around and have you waiting for weeks.
HTH,
-Shadow-

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
You can have OOW send receivers to your FFL, of course they will need a signed copy from him but once that is done you are in business.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Cephius,
Yes, The vulcan/hesse's are made to fit both the 74 and 47. The rails come long so you have to trim them down for the 47. I've built on two of them. The thing that's a real pain in the ass, is that the receivers rails are not heat treated. And also the holes are pre drilled for the trunions which again means more work. Not every trunions alignment is exact so you end up altering the holes.
The "Hesse/Vulcan" receivers that I have are still holding up but I had to do alot of work to reasure myself that they would.
In my opinion opt for the O.O.W or Global trades if you can get the damn things with out waiting for weeks or even months at a time. I ordered my "Global" the first of november and they said it's going to take another 3 weeks. I guess good things come to those who wait. huh?
Also be cautious about ordering from "AA-ok" he told me that he had the O.O.W in stock so I placed the order. And week and a half later called him back to see if my F.F.L was recieved and he said that he still has to order the receivers.
Bull shit! Don't tell me that you literally have something that you don't! I think the guys related to "Joeken" somehow, And you all know how that goes.
Sorry if I'm ranting but it's the honest truth.
-Shadow-

·
Registered
93 Posts
seems like I have been waiting on things too. I am waiting on an ak74 OOW and they told me they couldn't give me a date when they would be ready. Next, I am waiting on my .223 Krink kit from K-var. Its been 4 weeks now and He hasn't shipped it because no barrel trunnion. Again, why did he have it available if a crucial part is not in stock. Now, on the site he is offering kits for the same price now w/o barrel trunnions. WTF!!! I don't know if I will ever get my krink built!!!????

·
Registered
561 Posts
Well, It looks as if I'll be waiting another 3 weeks. W.T.F? I say we all by bending jigs and make our own. Hell, I could have bent 75 receivers and assembled 4 kits by now.
-Shadow-

·
1,763 Posts
I saw on another board where ORF said OOW has the 5.45's in stock now, but then again who knows when it comes to internet gun dealings, after the sunset everything has gone down the tubes. the Weaponeer group buy just crashed on the folders so thats out.
I am waiting on the tantals and yugos now, but I guess no hurry right away.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
kevin_m4 said:
I saw on another board where ORF said OOW has the 5.45's in stock now, but then again who knows when it comes to internet gun dealings, after the sunset everything has gone down the tubes. the Weaponeer group buy just crashed on the folders so thats out.
I am waiting on the tantals and yugos now, but I guess no hurry right away.

What happened to the gb on the folders? I went over there and looked but I didnt see anythig about them.

Scott

1 - 11 of 11 Posts