Gunco Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can someone tell me where I can find 20rd G3/CETME/91 mags that have a tapered nose inside the adapter shield, like in picture "A". All the 20rd mags I have found so far have had square noses, like in "B". I think the tapered nose mags could be adapted to fit my Saiga .308, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
I have never seen the tapered nose for the G3/91 rifle. Maybe thats a CETME thing, look for pics or ask a CETME owner on the boards if they have tapered mags. I think the CETME mags differed slightly from the HK91 mags.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, a buddy of mine found this in his stash this week, but he doesn't know who made it. This is the type of mag I am talking about. It is a 30rd metal mag with a plastic follower. Can anyone identify it?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hay txn, give us a side shot so we can see what it really looks like. I?m sure this is a subject that many of us are interested in. I?m sure others are looking for a mag that will work in the Saiga .308 just like me. I won?t alter my gun like some others will so I?m in need of a mag I can rework to fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts