Gunco Forums banner

Who can....

1409 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  preston1026
barrel & headspace a FAL ? Bobby did my last one & now that he's gone, I'm lost. Who would ya'll use .
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
barrel & headspace a FAL ? Bobby did my last one & now that he's gone, I'm lost. Who would ya'll use .
I built several fal's over the years and then my grandsons got interested in them, so just to make sure everything was correct i started sending mine to ken kubin. he will install the barrel, check timing, headspace, install the locking lug for a very good price. i finish building the rifle.

Global Military Gunsmithing
located in Farmington Hills Michigan For questions please call. if no answer please leave a message and the best time to call you back in your time zone,
248-888-1005

ron
Wll at Red Jacket firearms can do any build. So can our own Stan from Projectguns. Both have links on the site.
I am working on one of my own, a Chilean metric cut kit, on an ORF receiver, but as a hobbyist, can't do work for anybody else. The previous posters have given good info as to who builds well!
Johnny Glover, CMP armory. He is among the best.. check user name Moses at fal files
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.