Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to get out of the house for New Years Eve but I do not have any plans for tonight. Who else will be staying home to ring in the new year?:wallbash:

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
I'll more than likely be in bed before Midnight...........thats what old does for ya.:)
I don't drink and New Years is not a big deal for me.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
I'll be at work (the hospital). At least we're having a pot luck.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I hope to be in bed before midnight as well. I need the sleep! 2 small kids and that does it for me and the wife.

RCM, I know your are in the same boat as me and my wife. Ain't it grand?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Yep, but I may take my Saturday bath a day early..........just for grins.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
DorGunR said:
I'll more than likely be in bed before Midnight...........thats what old does for ya.:)
I'm not too old and this is what I am gonna' do.

·
Registered
102 Posts
staying home making rolled tacos rice and beans for the wife for dinner her request.new years isnt that big of a deal to me. everyone have a happy new year and be safe. rick

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aviator said:
Me, the party is at my home, expect about 60 people.
Aviator,Too bad you live 3000 miles away, I would crash your party.LOL

DoorgunR, I will most likely stay up till 12:01 then call it a night

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am going to stay home and ring it in by myself. Never done that before, I might just like it.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
DorGunR said:
You----->:eek:ld:

Going out to a friends place on Totten Inlet. He's got a Oyster and Clam farm out there, so its all-you-can-eat seafood plus foofie blender drinks for the wimmin and poker and beer for the guys.

:wave:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I'm not going anywhere so i'll probably just surf the gunsites till i get tired..or at least try to ...my internet service has been cuttin out all day..

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
just another night as far as I'm concerned......never could understand what the hoopla is about being it a new year. only thing is that the year will be 2005 instead of 2004........just don't see why folks get all worked up about. besides that the proportion of idiots and drunks rise dramatically on the roads...........with any luck maybe they'll find each other in a head-on collision and make the gene pool a little bit cleaner

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
W.T. Sherman said:
just another night as far as I'm concerned......never could understand what the hoopla is about being it a new year. only thing is that the year will be 2005 instead of 2004........just don't see why folks get all worked up about. besides that the proportion of idiots and drunks rise dramatically on the roads...........with any luck maybe they'll find each other in a head-on collision and make the gene pool a little bit cleaner
WT........I'll bet you're just tons of fun at a party.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
WC846 said:
I'm not going anywhere so i'll probably just surf the gunsites till i get tired..or at least try to ...my internet service has been cuttin out all day..
Like Sam, I'm home. I'm taking care of the horses and my dogs.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Home here too! The wife went to a tamale making party with some folks from the hospital. They have been doing this for years and they make 'em from scratch. I'll just eat them tomorrow.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I had a big shoot today with friends and Im beat tired...

The wife has to open her restaurant at 6 am...

So Im gonna be at home, cleaning guns and watch a movie...

Maybe break the norm and have a Ameretto and orange juice, or a couple beers for once...I cant remember the last time I had a drink....Think its about time...:thumbup1:

Hope all of you guys have a great and safe NEW YEARS!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts