Gunco Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not want to post your real name on the thread. You sent me a postal money order for $40. a few weeks ago. you only included the money order with your real name and address. their was NO user name. no telling what you paid for. or even what sight you are from .
I did not post this as soon as I got the mo because I thought I knew who you were. now I sent an email to a member at gunco because I assumed the money order came from him. today I found out I was wrong. At least he was honest and told me he did not send any mo to me. Again I do not want to post personal info here but I will say that the postal code showes the MO came from the state of AZ.
I assume you know about my burn and that is why you have not contacted me again, I honestly appreciate you not hurring me, but now is the time to PM me. so I can get your item out to you ASAP . what ever it is you wanted it enough to pay me for it , and I want you to be happy with the item, so as soon as I know who you are and what it is I wall get it out to you ASAP. :thankyou: :thankyou:
Again if I did not think I knew who you were I would have posted this the first day I got your MO.

·
Registered
273 Posts
i sent you a 400000 dollar money order id like a refund please LOL just kidding
good luck finding whoever

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I returned a cool half mill to you two weeks ago. what's a hundred thou between friends.. didnt you get it?? lol haha

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
What Kail said!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK guys, 411 has saved the day LOL i use the address and name and got a ph number. nobody home but I guess I willl find him.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if anyone cares this ended up beeing a guy from another sight for an item he allready has. oh well
lesson learned . include info with payments.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
hotbarrel said:
if anyone cares this ended up beeing a guy from another sight for an item he allready has. oh well
lesson learned . include info with payments.
Yep..........when all else fails.........read the instructions. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts