Gunco Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never really seen any asian girls in person since i moved out of Hutch it was mostly white trash ******** and a few mexicans and blacks

where i live now there are all of these really hot asian chicks everywhere
they are all realy skinny and petite which i love have such nice long silky black hair beautiful brown eyes and sweet angelic faces

i got to hook up with a beautiful swwet innocent asian girl that is my dream

·
Registered
413 Posts
It's part of the asian curse. They look really great all the way up until they hit about 55......... then they look like they've been dead for the last 2 years.

I do know what you mean though. I'm originally from Thailand and when I go back home I see them running around everywhere. Oh and if you do meet an asian girl ....... just add 10 years to the age that they claim to be and you will have their real age. Most of the asian women that I know lie about their age. Most people never think twice about it because they really do look young.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Shortrnd said:
It's part of the asian curse. They look really great all the way up until they hit about 55......... then they look like they've been dead for the last 2 years.
Not true...........my wife is Korean and she is 58 and still a damn good looking woman.........but then when she was younger she was really beautiful which helps I'm sure...........I still have people tell me "you have a beautiful wife". :)

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
There is something about the bone structure or the skin where they just don't ever seem to look their age.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Oh, man, do we need this here?

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
DorGunR said:
Not true...........my wife is Korean and she is 58 and still a damn good looking woman.........but then when she was younger she was really beautiful which helps I'm sure...........I still have people tell me "you have a beautiful wife". :)
Dang DorGunR, you're a cradle robber too. I can say that because I did too. I'm 9 years older than mine.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Preacher said:
Dang DorGunR, you're a cradle robber too. I can say that because I did too. I'm 9 years older than mine.
Yep...........get 'em while they're young and raise 'em to suit yourself.:biggrin:

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Cephus said:
YEA YEA I have meet quit a few Korean women and I know who runs that house. And I'll bet on that. LMAO They are strong and very forceful but most of all good people.
You're a lucky man DorgunnR and that's a fact.
Yeah...........she does take care of me. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shortrnd said:

I do know what you mean though. I'm originally from Thailand and when I go back home I see them running around everywhere. Oh and if you do meet an asian girl ....... just add 10 years to the age that they claim to be and you will have their real age. Most of the asian women that I know lie about their age. Most people never think twice about it because they really do look young.
i have seen some really hot older asian womenalso

my problem is i don't know how to approach one of these beautiful cratures

they all seem to stay with there own kind

How does a young white guy go about such a thing

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i should move to Thailand and live there

i would be a rare delicacy over there all there used to seeing is asian dudes

then some hot young american stud like myself comes over there the girls would be all over me

beautiful hot young asian girls everyday :w00t1: :w00t1:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
My dad lives in Thailand.
You couldn't make the airfair to get there, and never mind what you would do for a living. You have no marketable skills.
You're nobody in Thailand without money, and you are always broke. If you really are Fred, which I doubt. Still waiting for that photo there big guy. Proof of life.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yeah, keep telling that to yourself....but I think you'll find that the girls over there have just as little use for a drunk, broke, lazy, always lookin' for a handout moron as the chickies here....

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
FredSandford said:
i should move to Thailand and live there

i would be a rare delicacy over there all there used to seeing is asian dudes...
Excellent career option, Fred. Thailand is a haven for male prostitution. Just be sure to relax...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts