Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Chromebolt said:
How come there are so few people on the 1911 forums? :dunno:

There has to be folks with 1911's along with the AK's and AR's.

Chromebolt
Got an Auto-ordnance 1911 milspec and a Springfield 1911 milspec.

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
I'm the proud owner of...

Springfield Armory Mil-Spec
Springfield Armory Ultra Compact in stainless steel

and my personal favorite

Para Ordnance C6.45

I am on the KTOrdnance waiting list for an 80% frame. I just received the STI slide and a few other parts. When I get the frame, I'll be hanging out more in the 1911 groups for build tips.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have a Colt new production 70 series 1911 that is a piece of art to look at. It is the only 45 that I have right now. I have owned in the past a 1991A1 SS Colt and a light weight Colt Commander 70 series. The one I have now is a true shooter that is the best looking handgun that I think I could have bought. :woo:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ditto on the new Ser. 70 colts. Mine is a beauty, I almost hate to shoot it-almost. I am saving up my pennies to have it 'smithed out but it still gets used. I also have a SA stainless loaded and a pre-series II Kimber classic custom target. The kimber is hands down my favorite to shoot, it's like a laser death ray. I can't miss unless I try.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
mike26038 said:
Remington Rand 1911A1 here.. 61 years old and still purrs like a kitten...

Mike is that like PRRRRRR ..BANG..BANG..BANG..BANG..BANG...BANG..BANG...RRRRRR?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Grendeljaeger said:
Mike is that like PRRRRRR ..BANG..BANG..BANG..BANG..BANG...BANG..BANG...RRRRRR?

That's right, bang, bang, bang..

You know, they all said the Military issue 1911A1 is not accurate.. Well I say B.S. This gun also has, hands down the best trigger I have ever had on a 1911.. Of course it is now the only one I own.. I bought one of those Springfield TRP Pro HRT guns.. Damn it was nice.. Wort $2200.00 not a chance.. It did no better than my $475 Remington Rand....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.