Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Long Arm of the LAW
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come there are so few people on the 1911 forums? :dunno:

There has to be folks with 1911's along with the AK's and AR's.

Chromebolt

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Chromebolt said:
How come there are so few people on the 1911 forums? :dunno:

There has to be folks with 1911's along with the AK's and AR's.

Chromebolt
Got an Auto-ordnance 1911 milspec and a Springfield 1911 milspec.

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
I'm the proud owner of...

Springfield Armory Mil-Spec
Springfield Armory Ultra Compact in stainless steel

and my personal favorite

Para Ordnance C6.45

I am on the KTOrdnance waiting list for an 80% frame. I just received the STI slide and a few other parts. When I get the frame, I'll be hanging out more in the 1911 groups for build tips.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Rhino_66 said:
When I get the frame, I'll be hanging out more in the 1911 groups for build tips.
I'm fixing to do another build as well and look forward to getting this section going with some good information and awesome build pics...

Co7t

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have a Colt new production 70 series 1911 that is a piece of art to look at. It is the only 45 that I have right now. I have owned in the past a 1991A1 SS Colt and a light weight Colt Commander 70 series. The one I have now is a true shooter that is the best looking handgun that I think I could have bought. :woo:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ditto on the new Ser. 70 colts. Mine is a beauty, I almost hate to shoot it-almost. I am saving up my pennies to have it 'smithed out but it still gets used. I also have a SA stainless loaded and a pre-series II Kimber classic custom target. The kimber is hands down my favorite to shoot, it's like a laser death ray. I can't miss unless I try.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
mike26038 said:
Remington Rand 1911A1 here.. 61 years old and still purrs like a kitten...

Mike is that like PRRRRRR ..BANG..BANG..BANG..BANG..BANG...BANG..BANG...RRRRRR?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Grendeljaeger said:
Mike is that like PRRRRRR ..BANG..BANG..BANG..BANG..BANG...BANG..BANG...RRRRRR?

That's right, bang, bang, bang..

You know, they all said the Military issue 1911A1 is not accurate.. Well I say B.S. This gun also has, hands down the best trigger I have ever had on a 1911.. Of course it is now the only one I own.. I bought one of those Springfield TRP Pro HRT guns.. Damn it was nice.. Wort $2200.00 not a chance.. It did no better than my $475 Remington Rand....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts