Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
273 Posts
he looks like a huge penis

·
Registered
625 Posts
Nope, He looks like a GIANT Penis in a blue condom, and we can see the penis because the condom has a damn hole in it. No mater how big the condom is it?s still not enough to protect us from this prick.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't think so................

He doesn't look near as good as I did in my fighter pilot gear when I landed on that carrirer. Hehe...

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zogby's final poll gives W a 1% advantage, which is an improvement from his last one which gave Kerry an advantage. He says voter turnout favors Kerry. I agree, if those voters include dead people, comic book characters, housepets, illegal immigrants, felons, and other usually democrat voters.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I'm betting on Bush, because I still have faith in the average American, but as I have said before, the fraud vote is the wild card.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
WILL THIS MAN BE PRESIDENT?

If enough dead people vote then it could happen. :sick:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I don't know, I just got home from unloading the voting machines for tomorrow. All the guys on our fire dept. are vets, I am the only one not voting for Kerry????????????

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Lupeloff said:
I don't know, I just got home from unloading the voting machines for tomorrow. All the guys on our fire dept. are vets, I am the only one not voting for Kerry????????????
Lupe, perhaps your friends should read this. :smoke:

A TO THE POINT HEADS-UP

I had a conversation with Bill Middendorf earlier today. Bill was the Secretary of the Navy from April 1974 to January 1978. I got to know Bill well when he was Ronald Reagan\'s Ambassador to the OAS and we worked together on support for the Contras.

Bill has agreed to publicly state that to the best of his knowledge and recollection, John Kerry was dishonorably discharged from the military and fought to have this reversed while he (Bill)was SECNAV, which Bill of course refused to do. When Carter became president, Kerry secured the honorable discharge from Bill\'s successor.

The OTH (Other Than Honorable)discharge story has been out for a while, but for a former Secretary of the Navy to confirm it is major news. WorldNetDaily will be headlining it, as should the Washington Times tomorrow, and possibly Drudge. For some reason, Drudge, whom Jerry Corsi (coauthor of Unfit for Command) just talked to a few minutes! ago, is resisting. I also gave the story to Neal Cavuto at Fox.

I thought all TTPers should get a heads-up on this.

Jack Wheeler

To The Point - The Oasis for Rational Conservatives. http://www.tothepointnews.com

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I've shown them all that and more, I just can't make any headway with these guys. I can't understand how people with simular backgrounds and life experiences can be miles apart in their thinking.

EDIT: Not miles really.:eek: I just don't like what Kerry and Fonda did, I can't forgive that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts