Gunco Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
cant count what was thrown away and replaced with their votes , smoke and mirrors , Republicans want the appearance of outrage with mid terms coming

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Who knows, maybe a miracle will happen, yukedy, yuk! Still very doubtfful the supremes will remove the dementia ridden piece of commie crap Joke Bite Me.

·
Registered
101 Posts
they had way too much time to cover everything up and replace it with the new truth , if the GOP was in fact willing to get to the truth they would have done so immediately while there was evidence still there to be discovered , they know now an "investigation" will yield nothing ,that they can do so with no worry of finding anything that will stir shit up ,and they can say we looked but there was nothing to find just to look good for the voters this mid term , its just more of the same

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. the Federal gubermint is totally corrupt. I just hope the audits will show some evidence of voter fraud and maybe pepole will wake up to the corruption

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yes. the Federal gubermint is totally corrupt. I just hope the audits will show some evidence of voter fraud and maybe pepole will wake up to the corruption
what evidence , they had almost 2 years of unsupervised time to fix any evidence

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts