Gunco Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the New Year coming up in short order there are some things that I'd really like to see for 2005. Here are a couple of them. how about you? Wht would you like to see happen in 2005.

1. I'd like to see Pres. Bush give a press conference confirming the DOJ ruling that 2nd. Ammendment rights are individual rights and that no state, county or city may pre-empt the Bill of Rights.
2. I'd like to see a sh*tload of 7N6, AK74 Russian Mil-Surp ammunition come over on a big boat and sell for 75.00 per thousand.
3. I'd like to see Rumsfeld move BATFE from Dept of Treasury to Dept. of Health and Human Services operating under the Center for Diesase Control and cut their funding to less than the funding for preventing Aids in Monkeys. On their off days they can hand out food stamps in Detroit. Guns and sunglasses would be politically incorrect and forbidden.
4. I'd like someone from the administration to declare the war on drugs is over and we lost. Thereby stripping LEO Administrations of billions in unearned funding and asset forfieture.
5. I'd like the two guys who keep popping up on the AK forums and constantly ask the question"which is better the AK or the AR" to wake up one morning together. One holding an old rusty enfield and the other holding that French machine gun that never worked.
6. I'd like to see San Francisco ban all guns of all calibers with no buyback clause and if you get caught with one, they will confiscate your 900,000.00- 2 bedroom, 1 bath 560 square foot home.
7. I'd like to see Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein, get gang raped by a bunch of midget transvestites with box cutters while leaving a gay bar in North Beach

Finally, I'd like to see one week go by where not one American Soldier died or was wounded for some shi*hole piece of sand, 5000 miles from home.
Any three out of eight and I'll be a happy man.
Any other Ideas out there?????????????

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
I wish that space ship would stop landing in my back yard at night and the aliens sneaking in and giving me an anal probe. I hate it when that happens. :mad:

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Custer said:
I would like to be a grandfather next year.
You sound like my parents......they said for Christmas next year, they're going to start buying baby clothes and accessories--well that's nice and good but I'm single and not prego.....lol I'm sure my bro and his *ahem, cough, gag* girlfriend will spit out a youngin before I do......lol (we pray not, but tis very possible) :sick:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
My wife and I are very careful not to say anything to them about this.

We have our suspicions but we try to avoid being intrusive.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Good one Aviator, I'll second that.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Taz38 said:
You sound like my parents......they said for Christmas next year, they're going to start buying baby clothes and accessories--well that's nice and good but I'm single and not prego.....lol I'm sure my bro and his *ahem, cough, gag* girlfriend will spit out a youngin before I do......lol (we pray not, but tis very possible) :sick:
OK I had to go picking through the threads to find my post so I could quote myself and add on.........

well obviously from the above post my bro's girlfriend doesn't exactly mesh well with the family--just in from the newsroom MY BROTHER IS ASKING HER TO MARRY HIM!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they've been dating like 6 months--my mom called crying this morning.....lol well that's all had to vent a little. now I'm feeling very pathetic my younger brother is taking the plunge--and yet I have never been engaged--wow what a Christmas bummer....lol

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Taz there is nothing wrong with being picky. You are a real nice person and I've seen your picture.. you're beautiful. :thumbup1: :thumbup1: Hang in there kiddo

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I also married late. Just had to wait for the right one. I almost blew my wife off because she was 9 years younger than me. Then one day it hit me like a ton of bricks. I thought "You big dummy," here was a girl that was crazy about me and worshiped the ground I walked on, and not to mention a very pretty girl. I just about overlooked her because of her age. I'm glad she was persistant.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Sounds like me Preacher. I almost let her go too, but no, she kept trying, it's now been 26 years of marriage.

·
Registered
736 Posts
This thread reminded me of this neat little song by Pearl Jam

Wish list-Pearl Jam
I wish I was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off
I wish I was a sacrifice but somehow still lived on
I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on
The christmas tree, I wish I was the star that went on top
I wish I was the evidence, I wish I was the grounds
For 50 million hands upraised and open toward the sky

I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me