Gunco Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to all of you!

Around 5 on Friday we had just over 100 members and now we have 229 on Sunday evening.

What a weekend we are having here and it's all thanks to those of you who are seeking an open place on the net to dicuss the hobby,

First and foremost that is what it is about (The hobby)

Keep spreading the word to your buds and we'll be happy to welcome them here.

Thanks for all the e-mails of support and even the ones with your bad experiences at another place we all know.

Again I say :welcome:

·
Registered
621 Posts
And the crowd goes wild !

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

:welcome: :wave: :ak47: :wave: :thankyou: :thumbup1: :hdbng: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :cheers: :punk:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Damn,

I just want to go play hide and seek with the chick in SKS_Hunter's avatar!!!

Do me a favor and send me a link or email the full size photo!!!!

KF

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.