Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I'd post this out there first and see if anyone who got in on the first group buy from 1-Pat. had any extra rivets sitting around they wanted to get rid of or loan me until I receive mine when his second group buy is filled. If so, please send em a PM or email.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
If anything comes up I will loan you a set . I see scubadvr allready offered help so go with him first but if anything happens let me know and I am willing to help out a fellow member too.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really appreciate the help guys! I finally got the ACE receivers in today and boy has the fever set in. Went to Harbor Freight and finished getting all the necessary tools I needed. I am very excited about getting this -63 put together. It is my first and definitely not the last!

·
Registered
30 Posts
you know, if i could buy a couple front trunnion rivets i would be extremely thankfull! I have managed to find trigger guard rivets and some acceptable rear trunion rivets, but i'd like to do the front trunnion right. these swell neck ones are impossible to find. not sure how important the specific rear trunion ones are but I certainly feel more coumfortable with the stock falling off than the front trunnion flying off while firing a round :)
Anything you got would be extremely appreciated!
Thanks

·
Registered
522 Posts
I-pat still has rivets sets for sale if you want some.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I have some 10 tapco rivet sets if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
41 Posts
fal_shooter said:
I-pat still has rivets sets for sale if you want some.

Thanks, I will give Pat a try. I did not get in on the group buy because I did not want to give the other sight any money. Hopefully he is not still giving them a cut. He is a great guy, and my choice to not partake of the last buy was no reflection of his character.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Hoploholic said:
I need a couple of complete sets if someone is willing sell some. If not, any recommendations on where to buy for a couple of sets for AMD builds? Thanks in advance.
I bought a set of rivets from K-Var a couple of months ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.