Gunco Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any one needs pics I can post them. But it still has the batteries in the wrap, and it never been mounted. I bought this new from Tantal about 3-4 years ago before we both got ill. As I got worse I just didnt shoot like I did. I dont need it. So any ideas on what I should price it at?
Just a fair price thats all!!
Thanks Guy's!!

·
NoWorkCamp4Me
5,546 Posts
I got mine out.Kobra Military Gen 3 Red Dot AK Rifle Scope
Ordered mine from Kalinkaoptics at a cost of $219.97 on Aug
25th,2007.Mounted it once on a x39 Saiga for target shooting
and it was dead on with no adjustments.

I think all the new ones comeing in are cheap made in China copys.
Priceless.

·
Registered
14,032 Posts
You might want to put up a pic, there's three generations of the Kobra.
The first generation will be more appealing to collector, these use 3 volt AA sized batteries, a standard AA is 1.5v, a standard AA will work but they don't last as long.
The second gen used modern AA (1.5v) or button style battery.
And I think the third gen were just button battery and the mount was different.

But to get to your question, I'd say about 300 for a quick sale and you could go higher if you don't mind sitting on it for a little. Hell might be good to put it on GunBroker and let them fight over it. :D
I remember these on Kalinka and at the gun shows in 06-07 (like Railbuggy mentioned) for around 200, and like he said most on the market now are Chinese knock offs and low quality.

Here's a second gen for $399
eastwavescope.com
And this place is asking $525 !!!!
Waterproof Cobra Red Dot Collimator Sight

·
NoWorkCamp4Me
5,546 Posts
Thanks Coils,my third gen takes a CR2 3volt.Mine has little life left.It gave up the ghost sitting for 3 years.I think they want to do away with the CR2 batterys.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Guy's!!
Thanks so very Much for all the Great replies!!
Oh BTW it takes the AA Batteries.

Coils,! I hear you on putting it up at GunBroker and let em duke it out!! That's Funny :D But so true!

I think though I'll just toss it up for the $300.00 mark for a faster sale, Besides, it gives our Gunco brothers first dibbs. :)
If not, then GB it is.

Just occurred to me though, I have a good friend that wants one of those
PK-A tubed ones. I owe him one, so maybe I'll mention part trade for a Russian made one and some cash or something.
Besides I'm the one who talked him into an AK, made sure though he got an older one with a chrome lined BBL.

But Thanks Again so very much Guys for the help!!!

·
Registered
14,032 Posts
Your welcome & your welcome

Pantera that's a good idea about the trade torward something you'd want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts