Gunco Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to sell (10) 5.45x39 un opened spam cans 1080 rds per maybe.. $200 a can, and buyer pays shipping/if your close just pick it up?? im seeing them sell for more on other sights, i think theyr the 7n6 ammo that whoever banned or something?
not sure, if someone could help me out with that, i believe theyr the metal caseing laqure coated ones with.. red(?) paint by the primer..
, because im planning on moving from Minnesota to Seattle, and want less shit to carry/ move there, might be adding some parts kits up as well, depending on how well things go for this post.(sg43-romy stamped 47s- bunch of random country aks.. oh yeah, some milled zastiva 7.62's with the original barrel)

wont send to any state that reguar ammo sights wont send too as well.

feild n streams safe n ammo---.jpg safe is a feild and streams 24 (?) gun safe with original papers, i mainly want someone to just help me get it out of my house, lol.. ill help load it as much as i can, i do have a 2/4 wheel dolly which is how it got in here, in the first place, was a dicks sporting goods black friday purchase maybe..... 5-6 years back? iv been the original owner of it since then, and it hasnt moved and inch since i had some friends help me move it in. Thank you, everyone for looking.
PS: i leave for a week long camping trip to the BWCA, and will follow up immediatly with anyone when im back, in order of first come first serve

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
you know what? it might be a 32 gun safe.... just saw the "pro series" as i uploaded the image .. lol.. ill get back on that if anyone asks

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Interesting. I may be interested in some of the spam cans. (Depending on if my car sells this afternoon. LOL.) Definitely would love to see what all kits you have.

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
theyr on top of the safe (in the picture posted), figured 2 birds one stone, their just like any other spam can iv seen, no rusted spots of jacked up crap

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
I believe Sniper was trying to be helpful man.:bangin:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Actually if you took pics of the can tops everyone would know what is in each can, such as manufacture date and factory.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts