Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS- 5.56 / .223 AK Krink Pistol SLR-106U

800 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  magnus392 
#1 · (Edited)

New in the Box with all accessories and paperwork. Arsenal Bulgaria SLR-106U 5.56/.223 krink pistol with black polymer furniture, oil bottle, sling, cleaning rod, manual, box cover and 5rnd mag. This has the folder rear trunnion and is a great candidate for an SBR. Asking $950 No trades at this time. FTF in the Wylie/North Dallas area, If shipping it will come from my FFL dealer, estimate costs in the $40-50 range. I take Cash, Postal MO, Discreet PP as a gift or +3%, or CC +4%

Any trades would have to be heavily in my favor.

cross posted

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
OUCH,,,I want one,,BAD,, but to way to much for this poor mans budget,,

especially when I can get a Zastava with the AR mag-well adapter for 513 delivered. I know it's not an arsenal, but I've got several Zastava guns and never had issues with any of them. Just my budget talking,,,, yours is a Sweet Rig and something that's been on by bucket list for quite some time,,,just THAT DAMN BUDGET THING AGAIN!!! Just keeps getting in the way.

A 500 buck one would scratch my itch pretty well I think, sense I'd hardly ever use it enough to justify a more expensive one,,, mostly. If I ever do,,, get
around to getting one that is. I got a big enough bucket list I can't afford already!!:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.