Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I appoligize if I am not supposed to post this here.

This rifle is built on a .045" ACEARMS receiver. Parkerized. US Tapco FCG and piston. I have heat treated the ejector and pin holes. I can verify this with photos. Was assembled with rivets. Brake is tac welded. Stock is held permenatly open with a spacer that can be replaced with the spring(included) after the ban sunsets. I have fired around 150 round through it with no problems using Bulg poly, chinese, Hungarian and German mags. Rifle does not include the short gas tube but I will include a parkerized AMD-65 tube.

I am asking $450 shipped to your FFL or FTF for $425. Post here first if you are interested. I have a filter on my E-mail and may not get it for a couple of days. I will take an AMD-65 kit in on a trade.

I am selling because I do not like the folding stock. I have considered swapping the rear trunions out but that would involve killing the receiver and I just cannot do that. I have photos of this build in several stages of the build and can provide them to someone that is serious about this rifle.

Thanks for looking, Machman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.