Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD & shipped

i have a FnFal metric .built on a imbel reciever the reciever is marked R1a1 sporter
the rifle comes with 5 mags im told this is the 50.00 configuration i traded for the rifle afew years ago and it has performed flawlessly asking $ 670 shipped will do ftf if your in my area of kentucky

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
The add says it comes with 5 mags. It has a carry handle, it is kind of laying over in the picture. I know Mike and have handled this rifle. It is a very nice piece, if I had the cash I would own it myself. Some one will get a very nice FAL if they buy this rifle.

Mike is a truck driver and only gets to a computer a couple times a week.

G

·
Nice gun for the price. You guys are killin me with this. If I hadn't bought three fal kits to build lately I would buy it but am tapped out for now. Kail, I know someone will enjoy this one. If no one here post on Fal Files:thumbup1:

G

·
I wasn't going to mention it either but thought that might put a fire under their butts to get off it and help Kail and get a nice gun.:)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry as brian said i am away thru the week mostly the carry handle is there its the standard black wood round count is 1500 -2000 since ive had it i traded for this rifle a few years ago from a member he said that it had been redone by azex arms i have no way of knowing this for sure its a great piece and i set the price at what i thought would move it quickly as i need the funds for a house purchase not out of the lesser value of the weapon.i can get seroius buyers a bore pic if needed

·
Registered
614 Posts
I think the seller works during the week, but still haven't heard if this shipped or not.

ETA: Got it and its GREAT

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rob my apologies was supposed to return home on tuesday as i told you id ship it then. i shipped it thursday morning around 11 am hope it doesnt inconvenience you .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.