Gunco Forums banner

Xebec Press Kit

1706 Views 17 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Quarterbore
What is a Xebec Press Kit? What does it look like? What does it do? Where do you get them?
1 - 1 of 18 Posts
It is used to press the AK barrel into and out of the trunion block.
It consists of barrel blocks, trunion push block, a barrel push rod, I think that is it.

You can get them by emailing Xebec, I think he has an ad on the other board for his 8 th run of these things.

They are worth every penny he is asking for them.
1 - 1 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.