Gunco Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's cold out and the big flakes of snow are falling. I thought it seemed like a good day to make a big kettle of beans with ham in it. And... of course the necessity of life - cornbread. Can't hardly beat a big platter of beans and cornbread.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Pogo said:
It's cold out and the big flakes of snow are falling. I thought it seemed like a good day to make a big kettle of beans with ham in it. And... of course the necessity of life - cornbread. Can't hardly beat a big platter of beans and cornbread.
i'll be right over..............................mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm hamhock and beans mmmmm mmmmmmmmm :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
In honor of our first hard freeze, I'm makin a pot of chili. My chili will melt lead, I like it real hot ( spice wise ).

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
It's finally cool enuff here for my mom to make chili, but I cannot eat it til the weekend---or my co-workers would send me home.....lol :p

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
where i work ya have to eat it..it would be like going shooting without ammo..

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Taz38 said:
It's finally cool enuff here for my mom to make chili, but I cannot eat it til the weekend---or my co-workers would send me home.....lol :p
:eek:

:blowup:

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stormy said:
Pogo,
How do I get to your home from the airport????????
Just follow the trail of spent cartridges. :D

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Stormy said:
Pogo,
How do I get to your home from the airport????????
Offhand..... with all the beans and hamhocks and chili floating around, I'd say follow the Hazmat trucks. :blowup:

Save me a seat, will ya.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts