Gunco Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working part time as a property appraiser which keeps me on the road a lot and I cover counties all over Maryland and I see yellow ribbons (decals) with the words "Support Our Troops" just everywhere which pleases me greatly. I was thinking God what a difference from the 1960's. I just wanted to post this because I'm so pleased to see people supporting our troops. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Yep, they are a lot of them here as well, warms the heart to see that people care about our military. The 60s was a bitch for GIs.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Frankly, much our our country's future is in the hands of our military. If they can succeed in securing Iraq for democracy, I think we will see many blue states turn red. Otherwise, if their task is too difficult, as claimed by the DNC, I expect a backlash against the GOP and many reversals.

My bet is on our servicemen/women.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
My area is loaded with them. I think some of has to do with Matt Maupin, a local soldier held captive in Iraq.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
I've been seeing a lot of them myself.
Seems like every corner store has them for sale.

It's a shame that none of the profits are helping our troops in any way.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I am glad to see the re-newed patriotism and it does not bother me a bit if someone is making a buck on the products.

People have been selling American flags for years and I am glad they have a booming business.

I have had American flag decals on my cars for years and always got them at places like Auto Zone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts