Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, some of you I haven't seen for quite some time.

This seems like a nice place you have here, and I hope you won't mind If I hang around awile and check the place out.

:thumbup1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,413 Posts
D.B.

There were times you used tol drive me crazy and you I over politics, but not to worry as I'm over that. Have a good time here and enjoy the knowledge as well as the good members.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SangRun Hunter said:
D.B.

There were times you used tol drive me crazy and you I over politics, but not to worry as I'm over that. Have a good time here and enjoy the knowledge as well as the good members.

Yeah, You and Cowdawg for a good long time were both up in my grill over there. Doesnt bother me now, didn't bother me then. It's just the 'net.
:)
I always wondered why you were banned, and anytime anyone asked the reply involved something to the effect of "America hating commie-***got backstabbing Traitor" followed with "If you wanna find out, I can ban you, too"

As Ive already discussed with lupe thru PM, my reasons for seeking a new board are obvious and clear. If you wish I can send you a copy of my statements. (w/o Lupe's of course)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,413 Posts
If you want, but I can't imagine your reasons being any different than the rest of us. If they are then please forward through PM :D

Lupe's a good guy and we're glad to have him here.

We have a collection of good people here who wish to have a place where people are not shaking them down for their own postings. Knowing the staff here I would bet any one of them would walk away from this place if it started turning off services and demanding money.

We are still small, but we have quality here and that is a great way to start.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
Wow, it's like, a daily thing now at least one or two new faces from "over yonder"
Welcome aboard, D.B.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,413 Posts
Everyone that has seen the light is welcome here at Gunco.

There are people who have said and done nasty things to me or this website back when it got started in Feb, but I don't hold it against them as it takes longer for some to see what is going on.

I was asked to come over and join back then as a regular member and I was asked to be a mod after a few weeks when I started helping out the guys out posting. Some think I'm the head guy here, but I'm not, I just took on the position of head whipping boy voluntarily.

We all welcome new productive members here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Leadhead said:
WHAT UP DB, I've seen the light, but my veiw is bout the same as custer.

With a more iz all good undertone.

I expect most people in the gun community to have veiws about the same as Custer, but most people in the gun community, unlike Custer, seem to understand that you dont have to be an Ultra-Conservative to believe in the 2nd Amendment,(as well as the other 9 just as strongly) and as it says, shall not be infringed, and should apply to ALL Americans.
I consider that a beleif any GOOD American should hold highest.

:thumbup1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,542 Posts
:welcome:
D.B.Cooper said:
I expect most people in the gun community to have veiws about the same as Custer, but most people in the gun community, unlike Custer, seem to understand that you dont have to be an Ultra-Conservative to believe in the 2nd Amendment,(as well as the other 9 just as strongly) and as it says, shall not be infringed, and should apply to ALL Americans.
I consider that a beleif any GOOD American should hold highest.

:thumbup1:
Well God won't get you for that
 

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
Joined
·
19,433 Posts
Well, Snowdart, doesn't look like the venue change did much good for your victim complex.

Anyway, it is always good to see you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Custer said:
Well, Snowdart, doesn't look like the venue change did much good for your victim complex.

Anyway, it is always good to see you.
Likewise, although it didn't seem to effect your sense of righteousness even when confronted with an undeniable reality, either.

So we agree to disagree?

;)

PS- How are we going to get Smeg over here? He doesnt post his Email addy.
 

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
Joined
·
19,433 Posts
D.B.Cooper said:
Likewise, although it didn't seem to effect your sense of righteousness even when confronted with an undeniable reality, either.

So we agree to disagree?

;)

PS- How are we going to get Smeg over here? He doesnt post his Email addy.
Sure. Time is on my side. I think you will outgrow it as you obtain more life experience.

I have no idea about Smeg. At the moment he seems pretty content flirting with Strange Destiny.
 

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Joined
·
13,384 Posts
It must be some kind of disease. :headbang:
 

·
Code name: Felix
Joined
·
6,361 Posts
Hey Pogo, nice to see you around this part of town.

DB, I thought you were playing Nintendo or something.......
 

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Joined
·
13,384 Posts
Hey, Aviator. Just checking it out. I was thinking about posting over here some if they will let me.

I need to find a good smiley that I always end my posts with. :chinese:
 

·
Code name: Felix
Joined
·
6,361 Posts
WEll, as far as I know everybody is welcome here, paying and not paying members. We could use a few more good men here, glad you could join us for a little while.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top