Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
Thompson M1A1 Submachine gun

I would also want a couple replacement barrels, ejectors, extractors, spring kits, sear and internal replacements, and a few dozen magazines.

Of course this wish list would not be complete without approximately 20,000 rounds of 230gr .45ACP hardball ammo. Maybe a box or two of tracers...

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
well did you say dream gun... I want an AK variant with assorted mags and drums. in 50 bmg. maby like the romak with a bipod. how is that for kick ass ,, piss off the neibors,,, FUN

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
If I could have any gun it would be the FN P90. It is 5.7x28 mm. Here is a picture

of course I would want the companion pistol to go with it. The fiveseven.

I fell in love with the looks of the P90 while watching stargate SG-1 (Amanda Tapping is a hotty :thumbup1: ). But with looking at the performance of the P90 and the capabilities of the ammo - I would just love to have one. Of course unless there are some major changes to the law, I will just dream, lol.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Id want a RPG...make a big hit at the range..Wouldnt make a good ccw but damn it would be fun to go out to the desert with!

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
MP 44 and maybe a Barrett semi auto in .50 BMG.

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm....I am not sure what I would want....lets see...I do like the Tank idea! Maybe a Boomer Sub fully loaded sitting in the Persian Gulf???? ;) but to something reasonable and weildable...I would have to say the Mini Gun from Predator!!!! OR a Gernade Launcher for my AK!!!

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
I want an M4A1 with an M68 Aimpoint, AND and M16A4 with a Trigicon ACOG.

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
mike26038 said:
Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range??
I almost did, but I knew someone else would.

·
Registered
72 Posts
am i the only one looking for a breechloading matchlock? no, it would have to be a self cleaning gun. got it... i'll take the PTRD 14.5mm

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
I take it nobody else likes the P90 :D .

And Sang a real kentucky long rifle would be interesting to own indeed.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Phalanx Turret gun
4500 RPM of 20mm.... holy devistation, Batman!!!
That's no.1
Plenty of cash to not care about feeding it as much as I wanted.
used mainly for anti-missile on our Aegis Cruisers.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts