Gunco Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like our pals at Jerkin don't play favorites.
They tuck it to the guys looking for AR receivers, the same as they do the AK guys.
Lot's of stories, no receivers.

http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?t=211800

But the best part of all has to be Jerkins reply as to why the price of their receivers just went up.

Because of pressure from two of the biggests AR15 manufactures in the world, we were forced to raise our price....they were pissed off because we were taking too much of there business.
We have a batch of 180 more receivers coming in next week and we're doing our best to get more as quickly as they can be produced.

They were taking too much business away from two of the biggest AR manufacturers in the World?
They were "forced" to raise their prices because their competition was pissed off at them?

And the always popular "We'll have them next week"

I'm laughing so hard, I can barely type.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
What about the kiln being broken and the CC machine?
They haven't got that far yet, they will pull those excuses out next week when they still haven't sent them.

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
I find it interesting that only 1 or 2 guys (most likely the same person) stick up for them. Strangely EVERY negative post mysteriously disappears... (insert sarcastic late night talk show host expression here)

And as for the "Because of pressure from two of the biggests AR15 manufactures in the world, we were forced to raise our price....they were pissed off because we were taking too much of there business." claim...

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Never dealt with them but I sure have read alot about them over the last couple years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts