Gunco Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our customers has employed a driver for about 4 years that comes to our place to pick up material just about every day, maybe every other day.

He is a nutjob who goes off the deep end about once a year or so and has to be put in the mental ward for observation. Our warehouse guys can usually tell when he is cranking up for a breakdown as he starts, over several days, to get and more fervent in a fire and brimstone phase. He is then confined for 30 days and I recall once for 6 weeks. Why his employer puts up with this is beyond me.

Yesterday he was getting pretty way out and the guys in the plant were concerned when usually they just laugh about his antics. Because of that we called his employer to mention this today and found out he had been fired that morning.

Apparently, he stormed into his owner's office and told the owner, who is Jewish, that he was personally responsible for the death of Jesus and was going to hold him accountable for it. I guess the owner also mentioned that we had complained about his behavior and while he did not threaten us, he did say he was going to come over and straighten it out.

Needless to say, the old pistoles are handy in a few offices around here just in case. I have a call into the local police just to be on the record but they can't do much but drive by once in a while which they do anyway.

My boss has his S&W .357 handy as he does not feel 100% confident with his new Sig.

What a world.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
Sounds like a nutcase.

I wonder if JC ever feels this way?

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
We had a guy where I used to work that was a Schitzophrenic (sp?) he would get all weird and start growling and chewing on carboard boxes while ranting. He would go away for a few weeks then be back at a fairly normal pace. My Mom worked there too and she became good friends with him to the point that they would come get her when John was freaking out. He told me once that my Mom was one of few people outside his family he trusted. He told me I could consider myself in that category as well.

He left to get another job and about 2 years later we found out he killed himself. He couldn't take his illness anymore.

Very sad that ones brain could do that to them.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aviator said:
Oh boy..........

Just be careful on the way out.

Hmmm.

Maybe I'll have the receptionist conduct a tactical sweep of the parking lot before I leave.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I knew a guy like that. He would flip out, beat his wife and kids, and the local yocals would haul him to Chesnut Ridge where he would stay for a month or two. After this happened about 6 or 7 times(usually he'd take a spell every 2 or 3 months), a group of guys went to his house in ski masks, drug him outside and beat the living crap out of him and told him why. Now the man has gone about 10 years without ever laying a hand on his wife and young children. I guess he was cured.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts