Gunco Forums banner

Your tax dollars at work

978 Views 14 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  44044
GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/apr...da/news-metro/
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Dont breed em if yah cant feed em.
After two kids and no job I'd sterilize anybody on welfare- it IS NOT our right to take care of these people! Fuck their rights-what about ours- I'm sick and tired of supporting trash like this! Oh, I forgot-they would NOT be able to vote-see how fast the Dems dump them then!! Just my 2 cents
She has all those kids by three different baby daddies, then she runs up bills & the state pays them off, then she still has the audacity to say the govmt owes her this living & money..........PRIME EXAMPLE of why our country is in a downward spiral with Nobama at the helm.
Three of the 15 children don't live with her.
Already in jail?

They need to sew that biatch closed.
They need to hire that old boy with the chainsaw for her.
Now that just ain't right, but it would work!
Wow! Talk about tax deductions! (If she ever decides to go back to work before she applies for disability, that is....)
Last week, she said she had a right to have as many children as she wanted, even though she couldn't support them.
If she cant support her kids, they should take them away from her and put them in foster homes, and sterilize the bitch.
Hey Guys;
Future votes for our future leaders! Oh yeah, babydaddy is one word! Who da babydaddy?? Most used phrase in harlem!
What gets me is just becasue the house is close to railroad tracks it is not good enough for her.

God I love supporting people who do not work. I will have to work a little harder so she doesn't have to get a job and can pump any dude who walks by. Of course she will do this without any birth control.
Holy Moly guys! Wasn't thread on here a few months ago. Then I said except for the guys who have worked and lost their job, stick them all in labor camps and anybody who needs a day laborer get to take one and pays the state. The illegals we shoot. Boy did I get my ears pinned back then.
What gets me is just becasue the house is close to railroad tracks it is not good enough for her.

God I love supporting people who do not work. I will have to work a little harder so she doesn't have to get a job and can pump any dude who walks by. Of course she will do this without any birth control.
1+. I don't believe the gov. should have anything to do with people like this at all. This wouldn't be a problem if the person had one kid couldn't support it and had to get a job. The way I see it this is kind of the governments fault for giving the person the breeding facilities and the money in the first place. I could be wrong does anybody care to correct me ?
Holy Moly guys! Wasn't thread on here a few months ago. Then I said except for the guys who have worked and lost their job, stick them all in labor camps and anybody who needs a day laborer get to take one and pays the state. The illegals we shoot. Boy did I get my ears pinned back then.
Not from me you didn't-I agree 100% If we are supporting these lowlifes we can say and do anything we want!!!
God given right to reproduce? I say to let the b!tch take care of them, she had them. Let her feed them, I feed mine.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.