Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son bought his first new car about a month ago and this car is getting the royal treatment.

He just called and want to come over to wash it. We have a hard frost on the ground and I think it must be about 30 degrees.

If he thinks I am going to help, he is crazy.

(although I might go to the range later)

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I washed my Truck last Sunday and I don't know what I was thinking! It was really cold and windy.

BTW: What did he get? Did he get something pretty nice?

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
That wears off after a few months......I washed my truck weekly for the first 6 months......now it's been about 6 months since I've washed it.....lol It's lucky to get to go thru the hands free car wash at the 76 Station......lol :)

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
And after you go through a few new cars you don't care anymore and just take them to the carwash like I do, but only when it's really dirty.

I think I have washed my airplane more times than my car.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found out that he is going to a Christmas cocktail party for the client he will take over as account manager January 1. H wanted to look sharp for his promotion.

I wound up helping him.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Custer said:
I found out that he is going to a Christmas cocktail party for the client he will take over as account manager January 1. H wanted to look sharp for his promotion.

I wound up helping him.
I think your son is showing some class.........he got a promotion and wants to look sharp...........cool.:thumbup1:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Get a haircut and get a real job.

Just reminded me of the George Thorogood song. Couldn't resist.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts