Gunco Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
3/6 Infantry
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was my Christmas present from my wife from APEX. AK Builder flat, bbl. Top cover had to be painted as there was pitting that had to be filled in w/ JB. Weather permitting I will test fire soon. Drum mag will be bought soon!

Sorry about the pic being so dark.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Awesome brother!!!

·
3/6 Infantry
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shot it yesterday. All went well except horrible trigger slap. Got that remedied when I got home. Jumps around more than I thought it would.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
nice job I have the same kit.. its on the shelf for now, it may even be part of my Yugo M-76 build

looks nice

·
Always sore, always tired
6,781 Posts
Very nice! Makes me want to dig my milled kit out of the pile. I have a receiver but have never tried a milled build before.
Did your kit have a decent bore? Or is that a new made barrel?

·
3/6 Infantry
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice! Makes me want to dig my milled kit out of the pile. I have a receiver but have never tried a milled build before.
Did your kit have a decent bore? Or is that a new made barrel?
New AK Builder bbl.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Looks great with the drum. Good job Dew.

·
3/6 Infantry
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now if I can get someone to donate 75 rnds of ammo I'll give it a through test. My son came over to visit and asked if he could bump fire it. I told him sure, if you supply the bullets! Havent heard back from him on that.

·
3/6 Infantry
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Our local wal mart sucks on ammo. I went 4 times in the last 3 weeks and was able to get 1 box of Tula. Went to Academy in L.R. twice, all they had was premium 7.62x39 (Hornady,etc,). I have a stash of maybe 300 rnds, but dont want to shoot it till I can replace it. Guess I need to order some online.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts